I still nobody doing rest api against docs? I am willing to work on that (or part of it).

Regards
Niels

On 05-04-16 23:51, Jody Garnett wrote:
You can always check the wiki page <https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Spring-4-Upgrade> for latest testing status, put your initial next to any open line item for testing.

I had only short-listed on LDAP implementation for testing - Niels has been testing OpenLDAP - so testing of active directory is not currently scheduled (and would be welcome).

I had some trouble following christians email about security-cas so I am not sure if he has performed manual testing - only that he is satisfied that the work was complete.

The final gap is in testing the rest api, I am tag teaming with Luigi for testing gsconfig and qgis-geoserver-pluign. If geoserver-manager has automated tests it would be great if they could be run.

Finally we have three issues to actually fix:
- https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOS-7482
- demo request page not fully functional

So I do not want to say "we got this", but I think we are near the end ...

--
Jody Garnett