Thanks Ben, I tested bin and DMG, release artifacts are up now, with
website and blog posts live.

Last steps (available for your volunteer pleasure):
- email (this is also a call for testing participation)
- fork off 2.10.x so we can end the code freeze (this involves copying a
bunch of jobs on ares)

--
Jody Garnett