Jody,

there is a typo in the GeoWebCache top-level pom (GeoTools
"17-SNAPSHOT-SNAPSHOT"):
https://github.com/GeoWebCache/geowebcache/pull/439

There are no GeoWebCache 1.11-SNAPSHOT Maven artifacts until the
GeoWebCache build is fixed. This will cause the GeoServer build to fail
when you update the dependency versions on master.

Kind regards,
Ben.