We should not limit ourselves, I was focused on issues that had been
reported against the RC (since that is why we put it out there - for

Andrea and Ben do you have any opinion, or availability, to due the release
tomorrow? Or should we choose a new date in the geoserver meeting.

Jody Garnett

On 17 October 2016 at 05:03, Andrea Aime <andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it>