Le mardi 18 octobre 2016 12:13:59, Rahkonen Jukka (MML) a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> >Given that the modules are unsupported and not working properly anyways,
> >I'd >rather fix things to follow GDAL's approach. Any objection?
>
> No objection. If two open source GIS software under the OSGeo umbrella do
> something in the same way we can start calling it as a de facto standard.

In the matter that would be more like "profiles" of what is allowed within the
OGC standard.

> Even has been committing a lot to GPKG lately but mostly to the vector
> side. It might still be good to check if GDAL still follows the same
> approach as you are planning to follow.

No change in the GPKG raster approach on the GDAL side done recently. Andrea's
analysis matches well how it is designed.

Note that Brad Hards identified a possible non compliance of the GDAL writer in
some circumstances regarding a picky requirement
See (the part about Requirement 45, the issue with now vs CURRENT_TIMESTAMP
has now been fixed)
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2016-August/045098.html
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2016-August/045100.html

http://www.spatialys.com