+1 to promote gs-vectortiles to extension. Thanks, Dave, for your
efforts on this one. I changed the title to include "Call for Vote" to
attract attention because you called for a vote in your text below.

The most recent Cobertura release does not support Java 8 bytecode, and
Cobertura master (2.1.2-SNAPSHOT) does not build from source for me
under OpenJDK 8 (and that is as far down that rabbit hole that I am
prepared to go).

EclEmma (Eclipse coverage plugin) reports a quite respectable code
coverage of 71.3% for gs-vectortiles.

Kind regards,
Ben.

On 19/10/16 07:02, Dave Blasby wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did some work in the VT community module;
>
> * very very minor code clean up (formatting)
> * integrated one of my old PRs (degenerate geometries filtering)
> * added some documentation pages
>
> https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/GSIP-138
>
> I believe it's now ready to move to an extension - please review/vote.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> David

Ben Caradoc-Davies <b...@transient.nz>
Director