Hi Devs,

can somebody confirm?

according to: http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/community/geopkg/

I should be able to view a 'geopackage' item in the add data store page
after installing WPS extension.

I downloaded nightly (I'm on Debian testing, OpenJDK Runtime Environment
(build 1.8.0_121-8u121-b13-3-b13) here).
Downloaded WPS extension and unzipped jars in
webapps/geoserver/WEB-INFO/lib dir
and restarted geoserver jetty via startup.sh

I see a WPS 1.0.0 in Service Capabilities, but I do NOT see a Geopackage
possibility as store to add as you see

http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/community/geopkg/input.html#adding-a-geopackage-vector-data-store

Do I miss something?
Or did I hit an issue?