We have been working on the GeoWebCache Configuration API changes and REST
improvements discussed here
<https://sourceforge.net/p/geowebcache/mailman/message/36142401/> and here
<https://sourceforge.net/p/geowebcache/mailman/message/36218177/> for the
last while, in an attempt to get them in before the code freeze.

We are now nearly done (GWC PR here:
https://github.com/GeoWebCache/geowebcache/pull/593 , GS PR pending ), but
discovered a last-minute error in the CompositeBlobStore behaviour. In
order to fix this and get it into the upcoming beta, we would like to *ask
to potentially push back the beta release date by up to a day* (So,
Tuesday, Feb 20th, rather than the 19th).

I'm the one who is actually releasing the beta; does anyone else have any
objections?

Torben