Okay, should be fixed. Turns out the doc builds were all sharing the same
workspace (hidden under "Advanced" configuration) for no good reason and
stomping over each other. Surprised worse issues didn't show up (the main
issue was structural conflicts between the pre-2.12 build and the post-2.12
build, leading to things winding up in the wrong folders).

Torben