Thanks a lot Torben.

Anyone else has feedback? Since it's a change in the core API a small
proposal is due, would like to avoid seeing
it derailed (I'm trying to do these discussions beforehand to avoid large
last minute changes happening
after an agreement with the sponsor of this functionality and the community
has apparently been reached).

Cheers
Andrea

--