-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: Jorge Gustavo Rocha [mailto:j...@geomaster.pt]
Lähetetty: 23. maaliskuuta 2018 16:37
Vastaanottaja: geoserver-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Aihe: Re: [Geoserver-devel] SLD from Postgis or from GeoPackage

Hi Andrea,

This proposal is backed up by myself. I want to support the interoperability
between QGIS and GeoTools/GeoServer. I'm also interested in improving
GeoPackage.

Jeff Yutzler (OGC GeoPackage editor) confirms that there are no interoperable
approaches to handle styling in GeoPackage for now, but he is committed to find
a standard approach.

If we go forward with a sound proposal, we can get some more open source
projects adopting our approach regarding "native" styles that can be delivered
with the data. I can contribute with this approach to both GeoTools and QGIS.
It will be even easier to support this in uDig.

If you or the PSC can help me to find additional resources to support this
proposal, that would be very welcome. You comments are already a valuable
contribution. Thanks!

Regards,

Jorge Gustavo

Geomaster, Lda