(Disclaimer - I'm the developer.)
Cheers,
Jonathan

On 2018-04-30 09:55, Paul Wittle via Geoserver-devel wrote:

That is interesting and I have certainly seen some evidence of some of the errors which may be what Steve is referring to. I’m not sure I’d go as far as ‘break’ but certainly it may be introducing some bugs.

With regard to speed, we clean out the tables daily using procedures in our database. These run a series of summary statistics which we then keep so we avoid any potential cost in that regard but we do get a wealth of very useful historical usage information when it is running.

We have also been developing methods which use the Tomcat access logs and FME / Power BI so I guess we will just have to switch to those if the plugin is not supported.

Paul