Hello Fernando

The error "C:\Program" is not recognized as an internal command looks like
an escaping error somewhere (likely some line that is trying to call
something in "Program Files".  I expect there is a bug somewhere in the
binary that can't handle paths with spaces.

For a Windows system, I would recommend using the windows installer
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/geoserver/files/GeoServer/2.14.0/geoserver-2.14.0.exe>
.

Alternatively, you could try running the system independent binary from a
path that doesn't have a space in it.

If you are able to to track down what is causing the failure, we would
welcome a bugfix
<https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md>.

Cheers,

Torben