Dear all,
my apologies for the cross posting, but this topic touches both GeoServer and GeoTools.

As you may have noticed, lately several enhancements for the integration between
Apache Solr and App-Schema have been contributed, to GeoTools:

 * https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/1995
 * https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/2081

... and to GeoServer:

 * https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/pull/3040
 * https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/pull/3143

I would like to backport this enhancements on time for the GS 2.14.1 and GT 20.1
releases (18-11-2018), this will respect the one (1) month cool-down rule.

This enhancements touches App-Schema and Solr modules, they don't add any
backward
compatibility, they are additive by nature. We are currently testing this with a client.

Does anyone foreseen any blocker on back-porting this enhancements ?

Kind regards,

Nuno Oliveira

--
Regards,
Nuno Oliveira

Nuno Miguel Carvalho Oliveira
@nmcoliveira
Software Engineer

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:      +39 0584 1660272

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati
personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla
protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni
circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto,
gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza
è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo
scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è
tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita.
Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European
Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or
use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify
us immediately by telephone or e-mail.