Hum... maybe there is a pattern.
There are various randomly failing tests that seem to be related to
truncation/seeding, there is one in GWC,
one in GWC, believe disk quota related, where Torben recently added a
delay, and then this one...
I believe that truncation runs asynch in a thread pool, so to be reliable
the tests should wait for it to complete
the job.... do we have any notifications that can be used to reliably wait
for that to happen in the test?

Cheers
Andrea