Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] Geopackage (Vectors) as Time Dimension / WMS-T store. Experience?
Date: 2019-11-04 10:29
From: Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmaili...@duif.net>
To: geoserver-us...@lists.sourceforge.net

Didn't :-)
Next try: not attached but downloadable: https://duif.net/dt.zip
In the meantime I also created an issue:
https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOS-9392

Follow up (well I hope this attachment makes it through spamfilters...).

Attached a minimal gpkg created with QGIS with a dt column being type
DATETIME. Both in QGIS and in sqlitebrowser the type of the column is
shown as DATETIME, attached also a screenie of sqlitebrowser.

But registring this gpkg in Geoserver, the dt column is determined as a
String column (also screenie attached).

Maybe I'll create an issue for this with same files attached.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde