Hi Alessio,
please check the GSIP 180 requirements, can you confirm you are subscribed
to the devel, users and build lists?

Cheers
Andrea

On Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 4:02 PM Alessio Fabiani <
alessio.fabi...@geo-solutions.it> wrote:

> Dear Andrea,
> I still need commits rights, especially on several community modules I am
> following as a maintainer.
>
> Thanks,
> Alessio.
>
>
> Il giorno sab 9 nov 2019 alle ore 12:14 Andrea Aime <
> andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it> ha scritto:
>
>> Hi,
>> you're receiving this mail as part of the GSIP-180 work
>> <https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/GSIP-180>.
>> We have determined you have been active doing GeoServer commits in the
>> last year,
>> but have not answered to the mail checking whether you are subscribed to
>> the devel, list and build lists,
>> sent two weeks ago on the geoserver-devel list:
>>
>> http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/All-committer-please-notice-cleanup-in-progress-please-follow-up-with-this-mail-ASAP-GSIP-180-td5420137.html
>>
>> If you don't wish to retain your committer rights, no action is required,
>> otherwise, please follow up on the above mentioned
>> thread.
>> As a reminder, committer rights are not required to contribute to
>> GeoServer, pull requests can also be used.
>> Direct commit rights however allow direct commits, review and merge
>> rights on pull request, and wiki access (for proposals).
>>
>> If by any chance you find out that the commit rights have been removed,
>> and it's too late and wish to get them back, no worries, just
>> write a mail on geoserver-devel on that regard, showing us why you need
>> them.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Andrea
>>
>> == GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit
>> http://goo.gl/it488V for more information. == Ing. Andrea Aime @geowolf
>> Technical Lead GeoSolutions S.A.S. Via di Montramito 3/A 55054 Massarosa
>> (LU) phone: +39 0584 962313 fax: +39 0584 1660272 mob: +39 339 8844549
>> http://www.geo-solutions.it http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it
>> ------------------------------------------------------- *Con riferimento
>> alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 -
>> Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni
>> circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali
>> allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i
>> destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per
>> errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le
>> sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia. This email is intended
>> only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
>> information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
>> disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679
>> “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information
>> herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
>> have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by
>> telephone or e-mail.*
>>
>
>
> --
>
> ==
>
> GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit
> http://goo.gl/it488V for more information.
> ==
> Ing. Alessio Fabiani
>
> @alfa7691
> Founder/Technical Lead
>
>
> GeoSolutions S.A.S.
> Via di Montramito 3/A - 55054  Massarosa (LU) - Italy
> phone: +39 0584 962313
> fax:     +39 0584 1660272
> mob:   +39 331 6233686
>
>
> http://www.geo-solutions.it
> http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it
> -------------------------------------------------------
>
> Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE
> 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si
> precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo
> contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è
> riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il
> messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra
> operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.
>
>
> This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
> addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
> otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by
> European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this
> e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended
> recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please
> notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.
>


-- 

Regards, Andrea Aime == GeoServer Professional Services from the experts!
Visit http://goo.gl/it488V for more information. == Ing. Andrea Aime
@geowolf Technical Lead GeoSolutions S.A.S. Via di Montramito 3/A 55054
Massarosa (LU) phone: +39 0584 962313 fax: +39 0584 1660272 mob: +39 339
8844549 http://www.geo-solutions.it http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it
------------------------------------------------------- *Con riferimento
alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 -
Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni
circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali
allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i
destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per
errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le
sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia. This email is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679
“GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information
herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by
telephone or e-mail.*
_______________________________________________
Geoserver-devel mailing list
Geoserver-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/geoserver-devel

Reply via email to