+1, but will hold it to after the 2.16.2 release. Please make the backport
PR as soon as 2.16.2 is done

Cheers
Andrea

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 10:10 PM Nuno Oliveira <
nuno.olive...@geo-solutions.it> wrote:

> Hi Imran,
> the PR was merged in October and I don't see any backwards compatibility
> issue, so +1.
>
> Bets regards,
>
> On Mon, 2020-01-13 at 18:32 +0500, Imran Rajjad wrote:
>

> *Dear List,I would like to ask permission for an improvement on GUI table
> filter functionality on Admin lists. A filtered admin list will retain its
> filter until user clears the filter or uses the left navigation menu. More
> detail can be found at https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOS-9346
> <https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOS-9346>regards,Imran*

> --
> Regards,
> Nuno Oliveira
> ==
> GeoServer Professional Services from the
> experts!
> Visit http://goo.gl/it488V for more information.
> ==
>
> Nuno Miguel Carvalho Oliveira
> @nmcoliveira
> Software Engineer
>
> GeoSolutions S.A.S.
> Via di Montramito 3/A
> 55054  Massarosa (LU)
> Italy
> phone: +39 0584 962313
> fax:      +39 0584 1660272
> http://www.geo-solutions.ithttp://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

> Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati
> personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla
> protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni
> circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto,
> gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza
> è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo
> scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è
> tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita.
> Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.
>
> This email is intended only for the person or entity to
> which it is addressed and may contain information that
> is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
> disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European
> Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or
> use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone
> other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
> have received this email by mistake, please notify
> us immediately by telephone or e-mail.

Regards, Andrea Aime == GeoServer Professional Services from the experts!
Visit http://goo.gl/it488V for more information. == Ing. Andrea Aime
@geowolf Technical Lead GeoSolutions S.A.S. Via di Montramito 3/A 55054
Massarosa (LU) phone: +39 0584 962313 fax: +39 0584 1660272 mob: +39 339
8844549 http://www.geo-solutions.it http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it