I had a look, while community modules are not subject to extensive review
(until ready to be an extension) the documentation and code examples need
some work before they can be incorporated.

As an example This module is GeoServices REST API, and we should be careful
to handle ESRI and ArcGIS trademarks in the docs, and examples should use
the open source libraries at https://esri.github.io/ (rather than the
arcgis content which is under license).
--
Jody Garnett