-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: Alessandro Parma <alessandro.pa...@geo-solutions.it>
Lähetetty: maanantai 18. tammikuuta 2021 21.11
Vastaanottaja: Geoserver-devel <geoserver-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>;
Geotools-Devel list <geotools-de...@lists.sourceforge.net>; Mark Prins
<mc.pr...@gmail.com>
Aihe: Re: [Geoserver-devel] Starting the Release for GeoServer 2.18.2 /
GeoTools 24.2

Pretty smooth so far. Artifacts available for testing
here<https://build.geoserver.org/view/release/job/geoserver-release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/distribution/2.18.2/>,
 feedback is welcome

Platform independent binary is starting up without any issues, thanks @Mark
Prins<mailto:mc.pr...@gmail.com>

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 10:07 AM Alessandro Parma
<alessandro.pa...@geo-solutions.it<mailto:alessandro.pa...@geo-solutions.it>>
wrote:
Hi All,

As per subject I started working on the release for GeoServer 2.18.2
scheduled<https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Release-Schedule> for
today, Jan the 18th.

I'll keep you posted
--

Regards,

Alessandro Parma

==
GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit http://goo.gl/it488V
for more information.
==

Alessandro Parma
DevOps Engineer

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:      +39 0584 1660272

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE
2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa
che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli
eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i
destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per
errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei
comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation
2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the
information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by
telephone or e-mail.

--

Regards,

Alessandro Parma