Hello Emilio!

It is really nice to hear from CCRi thank you for contacting us.  It would
be *very* helpful, while a fair amount of work is outlined (planning ahead)
only a few activities are moving.

It is always a risk sharing roadmap information for an open source project
from a funding perspective.

I am going to write an update Q2 roadmap blog post focusing just on:

   - Goals that are in progress now - Wicket Update
   - Goals that are actionable now - Spring-security update/rewrite for
   OAuth2 client / ImageN
   - Upcoming activities that have attracted in-kind or financial support

Thus far we have not gotten sufficient financial / inkind response response
to do planning, but at least folks are talking :)​

If it is okay with you I will list CCRi as committed for spring-framework
update 'in-kind" activity in the hopes of attracting greater participation:

   - My understanding is if we add some Java startup parameters to "open
   javax" this activity could be worked ahead of ImageN availability.
   - Even if spring-framework upgrade cannot be worked on directly in July
   - some of the actives will be available and unblocked
   - If I know CCRi is available I can work with my employer GeoCat to be
   available in July-September timeframe

Thanks
--
Jody Garnett