salas ha scritto:
> Hi, when i try to create the oracle9i layer , the geoserver (2.0)  send
> this error :
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Error occured
> calculating bounds at
> org.geotools.jdbc.JDBCFeatureSource.getBoundsInternal(JDBCFeatureSource.java:481)
>
> at
> org.geotools.jdbc.JDBCFeatureStore.getBoundsInternal(JDBCFeatureStore.java:178)
>
> at
> org.geotools.data.store.ContentFeatureSource.getBounds(ContentFeatureSource.java:366)
>
> at
> org.geotools.data.store.ContentFeatureSource.getBounds(ContentFeatureSource.java:338)

The store is developed against Oracle 10, never had a Oracle 9 handy,
so, I don't know :-)

Let's try a couple of things:
- can you paste the full stack trace? It may be very long and I'm
interested in seeing all the "caused by" sections, so please provide a
full one
- can you reproduce the error with the latest nightly builds of the
   2.0.x series? If you get an error, is it the same as before (again,
   is the _full_ stack trace the same)
   http://gridlock.openplans.org/geoserver/2.0.x/

Andrea Aime
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org