On 16/09/2010 17:22, jeff gerbracht wrote:
> I've a layergroup with 2 layers and I'm requesting a cql_filter of
> &CQL_FILTER=PROJ_ID='ATLAS_MN';PROJ_ID='ATLAS_CO' The result should be
> Minnesota with a bunch of small greenish squares and colorado filled
> with black-outlined polygons. The actual result shows that the
> PROJ_ID='ATLAS_MN' is being applied to both layers. (attached)
> <http://old.nabble.com/file/p29729674/cqlFilterLayerGroup.jpg> I'm
> running 2.02 Geoserver

Confirmed, it's not working, and it's not supposed to either. Groups
should always receive one empty style and one empty filter, the moment
the group is expanded into its composing layers the styles are
expanded too and a set of empty filters is expanded as well.

Andrea Aime
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org