On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 8:58 AM, Ben Caradoc-Davies
<ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au> wrote:
> Andrea,
>
> this one has me stumped. Can you think why GeoTools might add a nonexistent
> TIMES column when building a prepared statement for Oracle?

None. I'm not aware of any part of the code picking up attribute names
out of thin
air, nor I've ever seen a similar report.
There is a simple test to be made: if publishing those oracle tables as simple
features work there is probably something going on inside app-schema that adds
the non existing attribute in the Query property list (which I believe
we don't check
for validity).

Senior Software Engineer

55054  Massarosa (LU)