On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Dragan Podvezanec
<dragan.podveza...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Andrea Aime-5 wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Dragan Podvezanec
>> <dragan.podveza...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Although parcel 831 is nowhere on the map, it's label shows up. In fact,
>>> label 831 shows up almost everywhere I zoom/pan. I guess this is because
>>> MBR
>>> of this parcel intersects with current view? Can this be avoided somehow
>>> ?
>>
>> Yeah, I have seen this issue in the past. What version of GeoServer
>> are you using?
>> 2.0.2 is quite old, might be the fix is only to be found in the 2.0.x
>> nightly builds:
>> http://gridlock.openplans.org/geoserver/2.0.x/
>>

> GeoServer 2.1-beta1

Ah, in that case I need to reproduce the issue. Can you share enough
data, the sld and the
specific request that makes it fail?
If you can share it publically just open a bug report on
jira.codehaus.org and attach the
information there, otherwise send it by private mail or make it
available on an FTP server.

Senior Software Engineer

55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy