When I try a LIKE Filter eg
<ogc:Filterxmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc";>
<ogc:And>
<ogc:PropertyIsLikewildCard="*"singleChar="."escapeChar="!">
<ogc:PropertyName>WELL_NAME</ogc:PropertyName>
<ogc:Literal>wainui*</ogc:Literal>
</ogc:PropertyIsLike>
</ogc:And>
</ogc:Filter>

I note that it is case-sensitive when I run on geoserver 2.0.2 against
ArcSDE 9.3. I want to do a case-insensitive LIKE. Earlier discussions
seemed to imply this was coming. What is the state of play? Is there a
way to do case-insensitive LIKE filters? Is it coming in the future?

--
Phil Scadden, Senior Scientist GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St,
Private Bag 1930, Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477 5232

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in error
please destroy and immediately notify us. Do not copy or disclose the contents.