On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Bonnet Axel <axel.bon...@atos.net> wrote:
> “GRAVE: The web application [/geoserver] created a ThreadLocal with key of
> type [null] (value [null]) and a value of type
> [org.geotools.data.postgis.WKBAttributeIO] (value
> [org.geotools.data.postgis.WKBAttributeIO@676f0256]) but failed to remove it
> when the web application was stopped. This is very likely to create a memory
> leak.”

This is not going to cause a leak while you use GeoServer

> And also lots of :

>         at
> org.eclipse.emf.common.util.BasicEList$EIterator.checkModCount(BasicEList.java:1327)
>
>         at
> org.eclipse.emf.common.util.BasicEList$EIterator.next(BasicEList.java:1275)
>
>         at
> org.eclipse.xsd.impl.XSDSchemaImpl.changeReference(XSDSchemaImpl.java:2432)
>
>         at
> org.eclipse.xsd.impl.XSDConcreteComponentImpl.eNotify(XSDConcreteComponentImpl.java:1221)

Ah, this baby I've seen already, I've been working on fixing it some weeks ago:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOS-4587

Can you try a nightly build of the 2.1.x series and see if you can
still reproduce the problem?
http://gridlock.opengeo.org/geoserver/2.1.x/

Tech lead

Via Poggio alle Viti 1187