Hi all,

     I am new to geoserver. I followed the installation instruction
from the following link:

     http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/installation/war.html

I started my geoserver and tested using GeoServer Demo Request. I got
the following error message for my WCS describeCoverage request:

Request: describeCoverage
        coverage = [nurc:Pk50095]
        service = WCS
        version = 1.0.0
        baseUrl = http://localhost:8080/geoserver/
        extendedProperties = {}
2011-08-26 11:20:55,437 ERROR [gce.image] - No reader avalaible for this source
org.geotools.data.DataSourceException: No reader avalaible for this source
        at
org.geotools.gce.image.WorldImageReader.getHRInfo(WorldImageReader.java:293)
        at
org.geotools.gce.image.WorldImageReader.<init>(WorldImageReader.java:263)
        at
org.geotools.gce.image.WorldImageFormat.getReader(WorldImageFormat.java:344)
        at
org.geotools.gce.image.WorldImageFormat.getReader(WorldImageFormat.java:55)
        at
org.geoserver.catalog.ResourcePool.getGridCoverageReader(ResourcePool.java:973)

     Any help appreciated.

Quan C. Huynh