Hello,

Thanks here is what I need to have:
* ecw file of course
* prj for the projection information
* ecw.aux.xml for georeference information
* delete old tiles index file create by geosever

When the old tiles index file are still in the directory used for the
repository GeoServer will used it and failed saying "no layers find". I didn't
check this old tiles index file but I am pretty sure that it is empty ;)

Erase it allow geoserver to create new correct one.

thanks Simone !

Y.