Il 11/28/2014 07:42 PM, emmexx scrisse:
> 1. First I get the extent of the lines filtered by county=X and I use
> the resulting bbox in a getMap

I found an old post of Andrea Aime that suggested to use WPS and the
gs:Bounds function:
https://www.mail-archive.com/geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg06097.html

I installed WPS and tried to use it to no avail. I get the bbox of all
the features in the layer, not only the filtered ones.

The following is the xml file I POST using curl.
What am I doing wrong?

Thank you
   maxx

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wps:Execute version="1.0.0" service="WPS"
xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/wps/1.0.0";
xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs";
xmlns:wps="http://www.opengis.net/wps/1.0.0";
xmlns:ows="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1";
xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml";
xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc";
xmlns:wcs="http://www.opengis.net/wcs/1.1.1";
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/wps/1.0.0
http://schemas.opengis.net/wps/1.0.0/wpsAll.xsd";>
   <ows:Identifier>gs:Bounds</ows:Identifier>
   <wps:DataInputs>
     <wps:Input>
       <ows:Identifier>features</ows:Identifier>
                <wps:Reference mimeType="text/xml; subtype=wfs-collection/1.0"
xlink:href="http://geoserver/wfs"; method="POST">
         <wps:Body>
           <wfs:GetFeature service="WFS" version="1.0.0"
outputFormat="GML2" xmlns:mywks="http://mysite.org";>
             <wfs:Query typeName="mywks:mylayer"/>
               <ogc:Filter>
                <ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo>
        <ogc:PropertyName>tags</ogc:PropertyName>
<ogc:Literal>53</ogc:Literal>
        </ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo>
               </ogc:Filter>
           </wfs:GetFeature>