Fra: Jair Santos [mailto:jsantos5...@gmail.com]
Sendt: 8. oktober 2015 00:19
Til: 'GeoServer Mailing List List'
Emne: Re: [Geoserver-users] How to deal with XMLHttpRequest in Geoserver?

Hi Julian,

I am getting more confused about this.

I am trying to follow the instructions from
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Feature/Cross_Origin_Filter , but it is still not
working.

I didn't have jetty under C:\Program
Files\GeoServer\webapps\geoserver\WEB-INF\lib, so I copied the files
jetty-6.1.8.jar and jetty-util-6.1.8.jar from C:\Program Files\GeoServer\lib.

Then I included in C:\Program
Files\GeoServer\webapps\geoserver\WEB-INF\web.xml   the lines

<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>cross-origin</filter-name>
<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

I rebooted the server just in case, and then geoserver stopped working.  The
service geoserver was still running but when I go to the browser with

http://localhost:8080/geoserver/web/  I get http error 503.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks.

JJ.