Hi to all

I am trying to use the function Recode (also tried with  Vocab and a
file) for translation of terms on app-schema mapping

In the documentation
http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/data/app-schema/cql-functions.html
we have the following example:

<OCQL>Recode(ABBREVIATION, '1GRAV',
'urn:cgi:classifier:CGI:SimpleLithology:2008:gravel',
            '6ALLU', 'urn:cgi:classifier:CGI:SimpleLithology:2008:sediment')
 </OCQL>

I tried to run an example but with white spaces on a <ClientProperty>,
something like this:

<ClientProperty>
<name>xlink:href</name>
<value>Recode(attribute,'Organic
Carbon','http://registry.it.csiro.au/sandbox/soil-data-ie/def/property/soOrganicCarbon'</value>
<ClientProperty>

But it doest work, I was wondering if it caused by whitespaces in
'Organic Carbon'  since it is not an acronym

Thank you and happy seasons
Jorge de Jesus

Running server
OS: Linux 14.0.4