Hi Nikolaus

There appears to be a bug in the WPS request builder.

The XML code for the "contents" parameter needs to be surrounded by a CDATA tag:

so that it does not get parsed as part of the request XML itself.

The request builder does not seem to automatically do this for the geopackage process. However, if you add this manually in your text box, this will trigger the request builder to add a second CDATA tag, which also fails.

So the only solution is to edit and send the request manually.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Niels