Hi Victor,

as an alternative to what Andrea has suggested you might try to prepare a custom image for the graphic symbol, which is appropriately offset and has transparent background. Then use the displacement only to displace the label.

However, I'm not sure if GeoServer is clever enough to figure out that transparent parts of the images are actually not overlapping, you'll have to try it.

Peter