Hi,

anyone an idea? Again I faced the problem that I cannot enlarge the bounding
box when I add data. Actually I can enlarge the boundingbox via the
administration interface but geoserver still only shows the original bounding
box.
I there any other place where the boundingbox is set?

Regards,
Sabine Ohlendorf

I am using a Geoserver Version 2.7.5.
I have an imagemosaic layer of a coverage based on postgis database. I use this
layer for timeseries raster data. The boundingbox for the layer was set to an
AOI. I now ingested additional data to this layer which covered a bigger area
which is why I changed the boundingsbox of the layer to a bigger one. So I
enlarged the boundingbox via the administration web interface.
But within in the layer preview it still showed the old smaller boundingbox.
When I clicked on "Compute from data" for the boundingbox it changed back to
the smaller boundingbox although the data I added to the layer/coverage covered
a bigger area. So how can I change the boundingbox to a bigger area?

I ended up deleting the coverage and recreate it. But this is probably not the
intended way doing it. Can anybody help?

Thanks!
Regards,
Sabine