I am trying to use the string function strLength as a filter, see below.
Is this possible? And where am I going wrong?
the SLD validates but on view I get the error message:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to find function strReplace

        <Rule>
          <Name>Motorway Simple Junction - 1:2,000 to 1:50,000</Name>
          <ogc:Filter>
            <ogc:PropertyIsLessThan>
                  <ogc:Function name="strLength">
                    <ogc:PropertyName>NUMBER</ogc:PropertyName>
                  </ogc:Function>
                  <ogc:Literal>10</ogc:Literal>
                </ogc:PropertyIsLessThan>
          </ogc:Filter>

I'm trying to filter out the features whose string length is less than 10
characters, to apply a specific label/style to them.