Von: Bernhard Kiselka
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2015 16:29
An: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Possible bug rendering postgis data?

Dear list!

I have some lines imported to postgres by osmosis and rendering the data with
the default line style as wms in geoserver 2.7.1.1 fails for scales more zoomed
out than 1:70K (though working zoomed more in), failing with the following
message:

org.geotools.data.DataSourceException: An exception occurred while parsing WKB
data An exception occurred while parsing WKB data Invalid number of points in
LineString (found 1 - must be 0 or >= 2)

WFS shows all data (just 3502 geometries) though.
I had a look at the PostgreSQL 9.4.5 database with postgis 2.1.7: ST_IsValid
returns true for all linestrings; also is the number of points for all lines >=
2 and the minimum length of all lines is 1.04m