I am newly set up Image Mosaic Store/Layer on Geoserver and trying to make it
And I can get images from Image Mosaic, but have an issue which is image
reprojection is not working.
Image appears in designated location on the map correctly, but it is just flat
image, not reprojected.
It is correctly reprojected in regular browse image layers.

I am working on Image Mosaic Layer on Geoserver 2.9.0 and Openlayers2, Java 1.8
on Windows 7.
And using EPSG:4326, and set USE_JAI_IMAGEREAD as 'false'.

Sample image not projected is attached.

Can you please check this and what is needed to make it reprojected?