From: Ian Turton [mailto:ijtur...@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 January 2017 15:17
To: Chris Buckmaster
Cc: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] Raster seed producing black and white tiles

Some of the OS raster data sets have broken overviews when shipped so it's
worth checking the tiles out in QGis (or other GIS) and maybe rebuilding the
overviews before adding them to GeoServer.

Ian

On 27 January 2017 at 14:08, Chris Buckmaster
<chris.buckmas...@runnymede.gov.uk<mailto:chris.buckmas...@runnymede.gov.uk>>
wrote:
Hi

I have an ImageMosaic layer of around 100 GeoTIFF files that I have seeded in
Geoserver using a British National Grid gridset which contains 8 zoom levels.

Each GeoTIFF is a colour raster but for some reason on the two most zoomed out
levels, it has seeded them as black and white, with the more detailed levels
seeded in colour.

I am trying to work out why Geoserver has seeded these two levels in black and
white – would it be related to the GeoTIFF files, or something related to
Geoserver?

Thanks

Chris

Ian Turton