I checked my settings and I am using Nearest Neighbor in all cases.

I've also tried tried to generate an alpha band with "gdalwarp -srcnodata 0
-dstalpha" but it will not allow me to use YCBCR photometric option because
apparently it requires it to be exactly 3 output bands. Anyone know how to
work around this?

Jason Newmoyer
Newmoyer Geospatial Solutions
843.606.0424