Hi,

I'm developing a small program to automatically populate some satellite images
via REST. I successfully populate them , but now I'm trying to set a specific
style for one type of layer I'm populating but I'm getting some errors 405 and
nothing else. I want that style to be the default style. Here is my code:

        WebRequest newrequest =
WebRequest.Create("http://mydomain.com/rest/layers/TELEDETEKZIOA:"; +
imagen.layerName);
                newrequest.ContentType = "text/xml";
                newrequest.Method = "POST";
                newrequest.Credentials = new NetworkCredential(userName,
password);
                xml =

                buffer = Encoding.GetEncoding("UTF-8").GetBytes(xml);
                Stream newrequestStream = newrequest.GetRequestStream();
                newrequestStream.Write(buffer, 0, buffer.Length);
                newrequestStream.Close();

                response = newrequest.GetResponse();
                Console.Write("Response from GeoServer: " + response);

Any Ideas??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Agur bero bat,

David Alda Fernández de Lezea
Área de Sistemas de Información Geográfica, Planificación Territorial y
Forestal Informazio Geografikoen Sistemak, Lurralde eta Baso Antolaketaren
Arloa.
da...@hazi.eus | www.hazi.eus
T 945 003 240 - M 627 923 170 - F 945 003 290
Hazi | Granja Modelo de Arkaute s/n | 01192 Arkaute - Araba

Mezu hau pertsonala eta isilpekoa da eta baimenik gabeko erabilera debekatua
dago legalki. Jasotzailea ez bazara ezabatu mezua, bidali eta kontserbatu gabe.
Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado está prohibido
legalmente. Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo
ni conservarlo.
This message is personal and confidential, unauthorised use is legally
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without resending
or backing it.