Le 12/04/2017 à 10:35, Arnaud L. a écrit :
> Le 12/04/2017 à 10:28, Andrea Aime a écrit :
>> I've recently made a change that _might_
>> help: https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOT-5615
>> The fix is present in GeoServer 2.10.2 and 2.11.0. If you are not using
>> them, I'd suggest to upgrade and
>> see if that helps,
>
> Indeed, I'm still on 2.8.4. I'll give 2.11.0 a try ASAP, hoping that the
> upgrade will go smoothly.

2.11.0 does help, thanks ! I don't have black lines anymore.

I still do have some stitching problems though, as illustrated here :
http://i.imgur.com/0VUlYWU.png
I tries with both "accurate resolution computation" on and off, but this
setting has no effect on the problem.

BTW, 2.8.4 was running without JAI (it was a mistake, because of an
update of the JRE), and 2.11.0 is running with JAI. I don't know if this
alone could explain the difference. Also I am running with
multithreading on and therefore JAI ImageRead off, so I'm not sure that
JAI is used anyway.

Regards

--
Arnaud