Hi list,

I am trying to set up a Geofence standalone instance using an LDAP server. I
have deployed
http://ares.boundlessgeo.com/geofence/master/geofence-master-latest-war.zip in
a Tomcat, and according to
https://github.com/geoserver/geofence/wiki/GeoFence-configuration, it should be
a straightforward matter of starting the Tomcat with
-Dgeofence-ovr=file:${CATALINA_BASE}/conf/gf-ovr.properties and then creating
that file.

I have done that, and the Tomcat log  seems to indicate that the file is read,
but when I log on to the GeoFence GUI, I simply see several "No records found"
messages.

Any ideas/pointers to what I am missing?

Ultimately, I'd like to integrate with a GeoFence probe in a GeoServer 2.8.

Thanks,
Julian