Hi Andrea,

That's good to know---I was sure the presentations I watched were using SLD, but figured it was me just "not getting it"!

If that's the case, then this is almost certainly a bug, or I'm not writing my SLD correctly. Hopefully the module maintainer will be able to chip in on this and confirm whether it's a bug or show an example of how to correctly write the SLD so that it does filter the data out rather than spend an inordinate amount of time processing it!

Thanks,