Can we compare the configuration of your new store+layer to the old
store+layer?

If you use the rest api, or look in the data directory at the xml files,
you should be able to see the configuration that is stored. We are trying
to spot a different, not all of the configuration is editable in the gui -
and I am wondering if "coverageName" is one such field.

--
Jody Garnett