Hi Ben,

:)

Kathi

On 08.08.2017 23:17, Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:
Kathi,

I cannot reproduce this on master with topp:states. What is your GeoServer version, and do you have a URL that reproduces this behaviour for one of the release sample layers?

For example:
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wfs?service=WFS&version=2.0.0&request=DescribeFeatureType&typename=topp:states&format=gml32

The response I see is a GML 3.2 document that makes no reference to the WFS schema.

Kind regards,
Ben.