On 26/07/17 18:12, Andrea Aime wrote:
Hi Daniel,
it certainly can be done, just a matter of finding someone interested in funding this development (being a link to a proprietary system, I doubt someone will come along and do it in their own spare time,

Actually, I built a GeoTools datastore for the ArcGIS ReST API that can serve WFS... admittedly, not in my spare time ;)

Please, have a look at my announcement back in March:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/First-draft-of-the-ArcGIS-ReST-API-datastore-td5310035.html#a5310036

Cheers,

Luca Morandini
Data Architect - AURIN project
Melbourne eResearch Group
Department of Computing and Information Systems
University of Melbourne
Room 3.32, Level 3, 333 Exhibition St.
Melbourne, 3000 VIC
Tel. +61 03 903 58 380