Hi Danilo,

have you tried using the default Raster style that's bundled with GeoServer? I'm using it on RGBA images and transparency works fine.

Regards,

Peter Kovac

On 16. 8. 2017 23:28, Danilo da Silveira Figueira wrote:
Hi all,

I have the following working Sld for a RGB raster:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<sld:StyledLayerDescriptor xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/sld"; xmlns:sld="http://www.opengis.net/sld"; xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml"; xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc"; version="1.0.0">
 <sld:NamedLayer>
  <sld:Name>Default Styler</sld:Name>
  <UserStyle>
   <Name>RGB image 3 channels</Name>
   <Title>RGB image</Title>
   <FeatureTypeStyle>
    <sld:Name>rgb_general</sld:Name>
    <Rule>
     <RasterSymbolizer>
      <ChannelSelection>
       <RedChannel>
<SourceChannelName>1</SourceChannelName>
       </RedChannel>
       <GreenChannel>
<SourceChannelName>2</SourceChannelName>
       </GreenChannel>
       <BlueChannel>
<SourceChannelName>3</SourceChannelName>
       </BlueChannel>
      </ChannelSelection>
     </RasterSymbolizer>
    </Rule>
   </FeatureTypeStyle>
  </UserStyle>
 </sld:NamedLayer>
</sld:StyledLayerDescriptor>

I have a RGBA raster, where the bands are [Red, Green, Blue, Alpha] to be shown. So i need something like a "AlphaChannel", or "Opacity" values from the 4 band. I dont found nothing in documentation, how to do this??

Ps: I can't use ColorMap because i want all values exactly as in RGB format.

Peter Kovac
IMS Programmer
MicroStep-MIS
peter.ko...@microstep-mis.com