Hi All,

My current GeoServer version 2.4.4 is able to show the maps (polygons) on
all types of browser (IE, Chrome and Firefox). However, when I tried to
upgrade to 2.11.0 and above version (haven't try the 2.5.0 - 2.10.5), the
map (or polygons) can only show up on IE but not chrome and Firefox. Does
anyone of you know if it's about configuration problem? or other issues? how
to solve it?

Thank you very much.

Michelle

--