OK,I find that maybe a bug in geoserver or openlayers , both within
Boundlessgeo Suite 4.9.1(Geoserver 2.9.x) & Geoserver 2.11.1.
If I create layer group by one same layer with two different styles, the
geoserver only return the result of base layer.
If I create layer group by two layers (the same content)with two different
styles, the geoserver can return the results of layers.